Want to improve your bottom line and increase employee productivity? Let’s talk about how to save time and money by letting your workforce go mobile.
A simple way to reduce TCO (total cost of ownership) is to avoid capital expenses and choose a managed communications service with a monthly payment. Co-nexus offers a cloud-based solution called Co-nexus Hosted that helps impact your bottom line. You can easily reduce costs with a complete end to end Unified Communications solution and all of your maintenance is covered under a full warranty, for the entire term of your agreement. In a nutshell:
- Includes everything a business needs for a monthly subscription fee
- Easty to scale
- 24x7x365 maintenance and management from our qualified team
- Everything can be hosted in the cloud so you have nothing to mantain
Contact me to learn how you can benefit from a managed UC business phone system and VoIP services with no upfront capital expenses. Click here for a short video on how unified communications can help your company.
Organizations today face new challenges with employees on the go and utilizing personal devices. That's why Co-nexus has partnered with Mitel to bring you a unified communication system solution making it easier for your employees to collaborate and communicate internally or externally. We recently held a live webinar talking about these challenges.
- Connected. Wherever you are around the world, workers stay in touch with each other, partners, and customers.
- Dynamic. Real-time communication and collaboration ensures easy, ongoing sharing of ideas and information.
- Team-ready. Workers in widely dispersed locations form productive long-term and ad hoc teams as easily as if they were in the same office.
- Easy sharing of documents and presentations make for more productive brainstorming and training sessions.
- A collaborative, more productive workforce.
To check out how our solution helps out, head over a watch our 30 minute presentation on better collaboration. We cover employees who are spread out and BYOD as main points of concern. We will cover est practices and an overview, share a live demo of the product and we wrap up with common questions.