Workforce optimization is the practice of improving and automating the overall efficiency of employees at an organization. Are you currently scheduling your employees through the use of Excel spreadsheets? Did you know that you can gain up to 30% more out of your staff by utilizing a Workforce Optimization program. Software allows organizations to be better with their time and labor which impacts the organization’s bottom line.
Here are six rules for inbound contact centers:
Workforce management is a struggle for many contact centers due to high turnover, attrition, shrinkage and agent adherence to schedules.
Being able to keep costs low while maintaining customer service levels can be challenging. Many organizations use spreadsheets which do not support multi-skills for agents. If you are not using a workforce management tool, you are paying more in labor than you should be or you may have calls backed up due to not having the right people in the right place. Here are a few benefits of implementing a workforce management software program:
Co-nexus recently hosted a webinar on quality monitoring best practices. We recorded it to share with you at your own leisure. The webinar covers how to improve quality monitoring within your contact center. It discusses various ways agents are monitored, and their benefits. After a brief overview we also demonstrated using CXM's software how automated workflows enhance the monitoring process.
Today's customer is more tech savvy and mobile than ever. If you aren't embrace technology within your contact center, your competition might be. We've been discussing more and more over the past few weeks about the omnichannel experience and digital transformation. Today we wanted to give you a strategy checklist to help you begin transitioning into building your digital strategy. The handout lists a few ways digital transformation can impact your business, employees and customers. You can download it here or click ont the picture. If you want to learn more, reach out to us for a quick technology assesment.
Co-nexus is hosting an upcoming webinar for June 22nd at 11:00am-12:00pm CST on how to improve quality monitoring within your contact center. We will cover a few best practices, share a live demo and host a Q&A session. Hurry and register today!
Are you interested in learning more about Omni-channel contact centers? Are you not sure where to begin? Check out our new downloadable to give you a plan on how to make your quality monitoring system better.
Are you interested in improving workflows and processes within your contact center? Are you not sure where to begin? Check out our new downloadable to give you a plan on how to make your quality monitoring system better.
Topics: Contact Center
- Are you using live chat? If customers go to your webpage, do they have the ability to ask a quick question using a chat function? If not, you need to consider enabling this. According to a Forrester report, 63% of customers said they were more likely to return to a website that offers live chat as opposed to one that doesn’t. Furthermore, the average online chat resolution is 42 seconds. That gives your customers the answers they need in less time which frees up your agents to handle more customer inquiries.
- Have you enabled omnichannel features? Can a customer email you, and easily switch to a voice call while maintain the conversation and recording the interaction? Customers these days want to reach out to you using a variety of methods, but sometimes a call is necessary later on in the process.
- Can you customers utilize self-service features? Customers continue to turn to Web self-service, mobile apps, and visual IVRs instead of phone calls. Think about how much mobile apps have influenced self-service for the banking industry. Now you can easily transfer funds with the click of a button instead of making a call or going into the bank.
- Can your agents work from home? Give your agents the ability to work from home to reduce overhead and over-turn. Agents no longer spend time traveling to and from and office because they have the tools to service customers remotely.
- How is your organization utilizing social media to drive customer loyalty? In 2012, Gartner made a bold statement about social media customer service. “Organizations that refuse to communicate with customers by social media will face the same level of wrath as those that ignore today’s basic expectation that they will respond to emails and phone calls.” Five years later we are seeing shift from gaining new customers and marketing to responding to current customer service needs through social media
Want to learn more about ways your competition is increasing customer service within their contact center? We have a whitepaper you can download with more ways you can improve your contact center.
Quality Monitoring is key to creating a better customer and agent experience. Once a call has been recorded, what a business does with the call to improve systems and processes within a call center is important for better customer and agent retention. Customers are looking for consistent service and performance when they reach out to an organization. Agents are looking for timely feedback from their supervisors or managers to ensure they are following company guidelines. Simply recording a call isn't enough! Organizations can utilize an evaluation process to drive business goals. Here are five steps for creating a healthy quality monitoring ecosystem.